207 WASHINGTON STREET
In a city that really battles to keep good jobs here, we're proud to have provided the well-designed, modern offices and examination rooms at 207 Washington Street in Poughkeepsie. It's a project that really showcase what Baxter has been able to accomplish in terms of commercial development and construction, not to mention property and tenant management. This brick, steel and concrete ground-up construction is now a class A, high-end medical space, complete with fit-outs designed right here in-house at Baxter, along with architects at Liscum McCormack VanVoorhis.
We also stayed on to maintain the attractive, well-located 14,000 square foot building and manage the variety of medical tenants that now call it home. It's been excellent for exposure and access to their clients and patients -- within walking distance to Mid Hudson Regional Hospital and only minutes to Vassar Hospital, as well as banks, restaurants and municipal buildings in downtown Poughkeepsie.
- 14,000 sq. ft. brick, steel and concrete building
- 6 different medical fit-outs throughout the space
- Modern, elegant offices and examination rooms
- Designed in house by RL Baxter, with Architect LMV
- Geothermal technology for heating and cooling
- Pervious pavement and other LID efforts
- Management of federal and state grants for tax credits
- Full property and tenant management
- Completed in less than 1 year
Liscum McCormack VanVoorhis LLP
207 Washington Street
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601