MILL HOUSE BREWING COMPANY
Besides being one of the most sought-after dining experiences and home to some of the best house-made craft beers in the Hudson Valley, Mill House is equally a stunning example of expressive design and gut renovation at its best. We preserved plenty of original charm in this pre-1830s, historical building, while adding modern, industrial, but warm details throughout the space. It remains one of our team's favorite projects, for all of the hard work, standout features, and overall success of the business in our community.
Mill House showcases multiple spaces for everything from leisurely, intimate dining, with cozy tufted banquettes to a large private dining room and more open, social areas. And of course it's all Baxter Built: long, wrap-around marble bars, exposed rustic beams, exquisite lighting fixtures, custom wall finishes, and unique metal work. Oh, and don't forget the streamlined, stainless steel kitchen and stark, but busy brewhouse and tank room, with the best equipment in the industry.
- Historical, gut renovation plus addition
- Exposed brick, beams, and other original elements
- Repurposed original windows and doors
- State-of-the-art professional kitchen
- Custom built casework and trim details
- Custom ironwork
- Custom furniture and upholstery
- Restaurant grade soundproofing
- Exterior Hardi siding
- Custom signage and awning
- Marvin windows